100g, 40 teabags
This fine, mild-tasting herbal tea is rich in unique antioxidants and minerals from the ancient soils of the Cederberg mountain region of South Africa. Its health benefits may include helping to neutralise free radicals and protect from oxidative stress and lifestyle conditions. It’s refreshing and hydrating.
- No calories
- Caffeine free
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and mineral
- Low tannins
- Organically grown
Pour on boiling water and leave to brew for up to 10 minutes to extract a rich harvest of antioxidants. Enjoy its naturally sweet, mild flavour with lemon, ginger or honey, or with milk. Excellent as an iced tea beverage.
- Deliveries are made with 2-3 working days using the Postal Service and are shipped from the Netherlands.
- Netherlands: €5 with FREE delivery for orders of €30 and over
- Germany: €9 with FREE delivery for orders of €40 and over
- Other EU countries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
If you aren’t happy, email email@example.com within 7 days for a refund. Return postage is at your own cost.
Delicious and healthy
I was delighted to find tea originating from my home country when I moved to another continent.
It's delicious without the need for sweetening. It's also incredibly healthy and helps with weight loss, so it's a double win for me.
An extra bonus with this buy is that I have a gorgeous tin added, which I can forever use for my tea bags
I am really enjoying the Rooibos tea
I am really enjoying the Rooibos tea I bought from you. It has that strong taste like the one I bought when I was on holiday touring South Africa. It was in a small grocery store on the way to Namibia and came in a simple brown box!